Proactive PR services:
To proactively promote brands to media across the spectrum (core games, mainstream entertainment, business-to-business/trade, broadcast etc).
- Creation of press release materials – including basic art direction;
- Distribution of materials to a targeted list of ANZ and wider contacts, hinging on established relationships and our knowledge of and enthusiasm for the brands;
- Pitching and commissioning of features;
- Placement and management of promotions and marketing directives;
- Planning and execution of trade/media events, in line with product releases and budget requirements;
- Represent a professional and approachable point of contact for all brand-related communications, presenting brands in the best possible light;
- Seeking brand partnerships wherever possible
- Assisting in public events, including onsite media management, talent management and overall execution;
- Regular brand planning and strategy meetings;
- Reasonable overtime in relation to the above
Reboot PR – Mainstream Opportunities
- Influencers (individuals/celebrities with a strong social media presence) to attend/host events, promote products via social media, brand ambassadors etc.
- Australian-based YouTube channels: In addition to games focussed channels, approach channels that reach a similar audience such as sports channels, pop culture channels etc.
- All major Australian radio/TV hosts: Using AC Agency’s contacts, develop a list of gamers among prominent Australian presenters and hosts.
- Hidden opportunities: Find everyone and anyone who has a public profile and is a gamer.
Reboot PR – Mainstream Cut-Through
While Reboot PR naturally excels at core games and enthusiast media cut-through, we also pride ourselves on an outstanding record of mainstream coverage.
We seek to connect audiences with the right angles to a games-centric story. We work closely with our mainstream media partners to find the best possible coverage solutions, without watering down the subject matter or going for “easy wins”. This puts us in stark contrast to many existing agencies out there.
The following slides highlight story coverage that has appeared on major Australian TV networks, feature stories in nationally-syndicated newspapers, radio, mainstream online outlets and more. These include:
- SBS: The Feed, Perth Now, News.com.au, Daily Telegraph, The Advertiser, Herald Sun, Courier Mail, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Brisbane Times, WA Today, Canberra Times, The Age (Print), ABC, Choice.com.au, Joy 94.9, Channel 9, Diversity ACT, Same Same, Triple J